GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION, COOKIES
This website www.limenita.com is operated by TRANSTRADE s.r.o., IČO: 31342591, entry in the register ORSR Bratislava I, section: Sro, insert no. 4373 / B (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
Contact details of the Operator
Mailing address: Nádražná 34 900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +421 2/459 450 08
The Operator has not designated a person responsible for personal data protection.
Information according to Art. 13 and 14 and regulations pursuant to Art. 15 to 22 and Art. 34 GDPR
- The individual processing purposes for which personal data are intended, as well as the legal basis for the processing, can be found below.
- If the processing is based on Article 6 (1) 1 letter f) GDPR, we shall explicitly state the legitimate interests pursued by the Operator or a third party.
- You will always be informed whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of the contract, and whether you, as the person concerned, are obliged to provide personal data, as well as the possible consequences of not providing such data.
- In the event that the Operator intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than the one for which they were obtained from you, you will receive information on this other purpose and other relevant information referred to in Art. 13 par. 2.GDPR The Operator will inform you about the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if any.
- In order to ensure fair and transparent processing, for each individual purpose of processing your personal data, the Operator will notify you of the retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining it.
- You always have the right to request access to your personal data from the Operator and the right to correct or delete or restrict the processing, or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to the portability of the data. If the processing of your personal data is based on Article 6 para. 1 letter (a) or Article 9 (1) 2 letter a) GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its revocation. You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority in cases where this is determined by legislation.
- You have the right to obtain a confirmation from the Operator as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed, and if so, you have the right to obtain access to this personal data and the information referred to in Art. 15 par. 1 GDPR. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that is processed about you.
- You have the right to request a correction of your incorrect personal data without undue delay by the Operator. With regard to the purposes of processing, you have the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to request the Operator to delete your personal data, and the Operator is obliged to delete the personal data.
- You have the right to request the Operator to restrict processing of the data in the cases referred to in Art. 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data which you have provided to the Operator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer this data to another operator pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
- You have the right at any time to object, on grounds relating to a specific situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out pursuant to Article 6 (1). 1 section (e) or (f) GDPR, including objections to profiling based on those provisions.
- If your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of these personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that it relates to direct marketing.
- In the event of a personal data breach that is likely to lead to a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, the Operator will notify you without undue delay.
We provide information and notices to help you understand what we may do with the personal information you provide to us. By providing us with your personal information, you accept our Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information in the manner set forth in this Privacy Statement.
If you do not agree with this statement, please do not provide us with your personal data.
Individual purposes of using your personal data
Cookies are small text files that allow the user to be recognized again. These cookies remember your decisions you make on the site (e.g. they remember your preferred store). These cookies may also remember changes you have made, e.g. in font size or type.
HOW TO CONTROL THE COOKIES?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, please see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. However, in this case, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit the website, and some services and features may not work.
TECHNICALLY NECESSARY COOKIES
COOKIES REQUIRED FOR THE SITE TO WORK CORRECTLY
|PHP||PHPSESSID||This cookie stores the state of the user’s session as part of site requests.||1 year||INTERNET CZ, a.s. |
384 03, KTIŠ
|More information about privacy settings can be found here.|
|Language detector||WPML||This cookie sets the WPML plug-in for WordPress websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last page viewed.||1 year||OnTheGoSystems Limited 22/F 3 Lockhart Road Wanchai Hong Kong||More information here.|
|Cookie plugin||GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin||This plugin provides a solution to ensure compliance with cookies. It stores information about the categories of cookies that the website uses and whether visitors have given or revoked their consent to the use of each category. This allows site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being stored in users’ browsers.||1 year||INTERNET CZ, a.s. |
384 03, KTIŠ
|More information here.|
COOKIES FOR MARKETING AND REMARKETING
|Sharing information with the web users||Pop-up builder||The pop-up window is used to inform website visitors about the news.||1 year||Sygnoos 46 Garegin Nzhdeh Yerevan, Armenia 0026||More information here.|
|Remarketing||Facebook Pixel||Facebook pixel is a code that a developer places on a website. This code collects and sends information about website visitors to Facebook ad managers.||2 years||1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States||More information here.|
By subscribing to the newsletter, you voluntarily agree that the Operator will process your personal data in the range of name, surname, address, email in order to address new products and ongoing events. You consent to the processing of personal data for an indefinite period until you log out. Your data will be provided to third parties and intermediaries, i.e. entity cooperating with the Operator, and there may be a cross-border transfer of your personal data within the European Union.
Providing information. Who is the recipient of your personal data?
The personal data you provide to us will be stored in a data centre by Internet CZ, a.s., Czechia and are made available or provided to our employees working outside the country, third parties, business partners, governmental and law enforcement agencies, possible new owners of our company and suppliers we hire for data processing, some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area.
|Recipient categories||Purpose of provision / disclosure|
|companies within the TRANSTRADE group of companies and / or third-party service providers that process data on our behalf||providing our services and products|
|third party service providers of any TRANSTRADE subsidiary / affiliate that participate in us to provide the services you have requested or have requested for the above purposes||execution of the services required by you|
|commercial partners||execution of the services required by you|
|government bodies||fulfilment of a legal obligation|
|law enforcement authorities||fulfilment of a legal obligation|
|company owners and suppliers||execution of the services required by you|
|credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, companies within the TRANSTRADE group of companies and / or third-party service providers that process data on our behalf||fight against corruption, fight against money laundering, sanctions, knowledge of your customer, credit control and fraud control|
By providing us with personal information, you agree to the necessary sharing.
Is your personal data transferred outside the EU?
Due to the fact that our company TRANSTRADE operates in many countries, your personal data may be made available to employees or suppliers, transferred and / or stored in countries outside the EU, and in these countries personal data protection legislation may be lower than in the EU. However, we do our utmost to ensure that your personal data receives the same level of protection as it would in the EU, including seeking to ensure its security and use in accordance with our guidelines and agreed purpose.
If you are interested in viewing a copy of the specific measures used to export your personal data, please contact us.
Some non-EU countries have been approved by the European Commission as providing essentially equivalent protection under EU data protection law, and therefore no additional guarantees are needed for the transfer of personal data to these jurisdictions (for a full list, see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers /adequacy/index_en.htm). In countries that have not obtained this approval (e.g. Russia), we will require either your consent to the transfer or the transfer will take place in accordance with the terms and conditions approved by the European Commission, which impose the same data protection obligations directly on the recipient, unless applicable. data protection rules are allowed to carry out this transfer without such formalities.
All parties outside the EU to whom personal data are made available, process data, fulfil and deliver orders and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass on aggregate information about your use of our site to third parties, but they will not contain information that could be used to identify you. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and / or comply with a measure imposed in court proceedings, a request from a regulatory authority or any other legal proceedings of which we are a party.
Unless otherwise provided by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any personal information you provide to us without your consent. If our business forms a joint venture with another entity or is sold or merged to another entity, information about you may be provided to our new business partner or owner.
Users under 16
If you are 16 years of age or younger, please ask your parents or guardians for consent before providing us with any personal information. Users without such consent are not entitled to provide us with personal data.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are beyond our control and are not covered by this privacy statement and cookies. If you visit other sites through these links, the operators of such sites may obtain information from you, which they will then use in accordance with their privacy statement, which may differ from our statement. We do not accept any responsibility for their statements or for the processing of your personal data. We encourage you to read the privacy statement and cookies and the terms and conditions of any linked or linked websites that you visit before sending any personal data to such third-party websites.
Data security and data storage
We use strict physical, electronic and organizational security measures to protect your data from unauthorized persons and against illegal processing, unforeseen loss, destruction and damage, both online and offline. We will retain your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose of data collection and will subsequently retain your data for as long as required by law.
Data transmission via the Internet and limitation of liability
While TRANSTRADE uses appropriate measures to protect against viruses and other harmful elements, due to the nature of the Internet, it is not possible to ensure that your visit to our site is not disturbed and that it is error-free or the servers or e-mails will not contain any viruses or other harmful elements.
The right to access, rectify or delete personal data, the right to restrict processing, the right to object and the right to transfer data
You may view the information we hold about you; you can ask to make the necessary changes so that they are accurate and up to date or to delete the data that we hold about you. You can also let us know if you want to restrict the processing of data or object to the processing of personal data that we hold about you. If you wish to do so, please contact us via contact details. You also have the right to provide the information we hold about you to another service provider of your choice.
Withdrawal of consent
If we have asked you for your consent to the processing of the personal data we keep about you, you can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing by consent prior to its revocation. If you wish to do so, please contact us via contact details.
You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body for personal data protection at the local level by sending your application to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, the contact can be found at https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/en.
If you have any comments, questions or requests regarding the use of your personal data, or if you have any questions regarding this privacy statement and cookies, please contact us at this e-mail address: email@example.com. Your questions and suggestions regarding this statement are welcome.
Changes to this privacy statement and cookies
Check this privacy statement and cookies regularly to be informed of any changes. Although we reserve the right to amend or supplement this statement, we will notify you through this site of any major change for at least 30 days after the change has been made.